About Ambition to Impact
Founded by Alexandra Bond Burnett, Ambition to Impact is a centre that champions the transformation of exceptional leaders.
Alexandra is a premium ICF Certified Coach and Performance Specialist experienced in working with the high achiever profile across the globe, those that pursue excellence but have lost their way.
My style of coaching dailies between nurturing, and brutal honesty. I live to create that space where we push the boundaries to see what people are really capable of, beyond the stories we tell ourselves. Beyond the could's, should's and would's.
Beyond my qualifications and accreditation, I've been in both corporate and run my own business. I'm a fellow obsessive, determined to achieve. Determine to give my best professionally. I understand the personal costs that 100% can have on life, relationships and health.
I hate to be told I cannot achieve something, and I work with people of a similar mindset. There's nothing we can't do if we have the focus, belief and balance behind us.
Who I am
- I am hugely optimistic, but also very dry in humour, which I hide as people don't realise I'm joking.
- Obsessed with reading, psychology and neurological behaviour change
- I am outgoing but extremely private.
- In a past life, I was a professional singer
- I worked three jobs to pay for my first degree
- Raised by a powerhouse single mother who worked hard, and played hard.
- Regular skier, open swimmer and paddleboarder. I come alive around water.
- Dog person. I have two, will have more.
- I'm fiercely loyal. And ferociously protective.
- I have been called 'a dangerous lady' when playing poker
- I live for good wine, food and family.
The Vision for the Future
Dramatic changes comes fast, and we need the leaders that have the resilience, emotional intelligence and compassion to handle what comes next.
We sit at the heart of that, at the heart of leading change in leaders that succeed in every aspect of their life, using their authentic strengths.
Expert opinion: 6 tips to become a master at presentations
AAT has produced a video with invaluable tips on delivering a presentation which follows Jay Wilson AATQB in his quest to improve his presentation skills.
Jay is mentored by Presentation Skills Trainer Alexandra Bond Burnett. So what are Alex’s top presentation tips for becoming a presentation master?
Hidden opportunities for better communication
We were super excited to be joined by coach, speaker and all-around powerhouse; Alexandra Bond Burnett. Through Speaking Ambition, Alexandra has coached hundreds of people in the accounting world to improve their speaking skills. Alexandra believes that presence and influence are just as important as technical skills in the world of finance today (we’re inclined to agree!).
PUBLIC SPEAKING SUCCESS TIPS FOR ACCOUNTANTS
- it’s hard to make dry analytical data sexy, to it’s vital accountants can tell the story behind the numbers
- The benefits for accountants of a ‘value to you’ vocabulary when speaking to clients
- When accountants can connect raw information with what matters to clients, it makes their communication more meaningful
- The emotions that drive human behaviour and how accountants can use them to drive business forward
Podcast: Cloud Stories
In this episode, we talk about . . .
The importance of communication training for the accounting industry
Recognising how to surface your mojo, to improve your presence
The concept of taking clients on a journey through data storytelling
The Professional Presence Equation = Reveal, Resonate, Retell Represent and Reach
Amplifying your authenticity and the difference between reciting and speaking.