Hosted by Alexandra Bond Burnett, Performance & Impact Coach and leading expert on Executive Presence and EQ.
FREE TICKET: Positive Impact for Emerging Leaders
This 1-hour session is for up to 12 executives/entrepreneurs who are looking to maximise their confidence and productivity for the next stage in their careers. You are invited to join this interactive session where we will discuss insights on emotional fitness, and personality strengths, to make sure you come away with actionable steps to boost your performance.
Hosted by Alexandra Bond Burnett, Certified Performance Coach and leading expert on EQ and Behaviour.
In the session you’ll learn about two areas of impact that affect the way you show up in your career and the 5 step framework to bring out the best in your skills
Register for the event
We like to keep these things authentic and intimate so ther will only be a handful of places available. Reserve your spot now.
- Confidence and Self Belief
- Emotional Intelligence
- Physical Presence
- Ability to motivate others
- Share ideas and data easily
Where is this hosted?
The event will be hosted on zoom, participants will receive a copy of the discussion points and be able to ask Q&A during the session.
Spaces are limited, register to secure your place.
Challenges lying ahead:
- Talent needing stringer people skills to succeed and progress
- Employees lacking communication skills to deal with difficult conversations and gravitas
- No set space or requirement to work on their leadership skills
- Low confidence affecting the delivery of work
- New processes or data-led initiatives are being lost due to a lack of impact
- A lost sense of purpose and motivation in people
- Emotional skills needed in scaling, or change transformation projects
Who is the workshop for?
Leaders & Managers with Technical Expertise
- Learn how to boost confidence, communication and consciousness for yourself and your team
HR & L&D Professionals
- Get key insights into how to develop and encourage your people
"There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality."
-- Anthony Robbins
Chris Brown, Managing Director Brown & Co
I've had one session with Alexandra so far but got incredible value from just that one session. I came away feeling all fired up and ready to take on the world! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for coaching, particularly to accountants who are looking to become that true trust advisor role for their clients. Thanks again Alexandra. Invaluable!
Aileen Edgar, Accounting lecturer
I had a fantastic one hour session with Alexandra. She helped me to get clarity on what wasn’t working for me in my business and what actions I needed to take to move it forward. By the end of the hour I felt clear and motivated. Within 24 hours I had taken the first step on the action plan we had created which, on my own, I wouldn’t have felt brave enough to do! I can highly recommend working with Alexandra.
Pamela Phillips, MD de Jong Phillips
I highly recommend Alexandra if you are looking to develop your speaking skills for you or your team.
I’ve participated in a couple of Alexandra’s courses and I can easily see how they will, and are, helping me deliver more impactful presentations.
Alexandra makes the course engaging and fun and is a pleasure to learn from.