Hosted by Alexandra Bond Burnett, Performance & Impact Coach and leading expert on Executive Presence and EQ.
FREE TICKET: Mastering Impact & Influence
Free roundtable workshop for Finance & HR Professionals Hosted by Alexandra Bond Burnett, Performance & Impact Coach and leading expert on Executive Presence and EQ.
You are invited to join this live workshop centering on how to develop people with influence in finance. In the session we’ll share:
- - Key trends in performance affecting finance teams
- - 5 Step method to increase EQ
- - Techniques to develop essential influence & communication skills
Register for the event
We like to keep these things authentic and intimate so ther will only be a handful of places available. Reserve your spot now.
The discussion is 45 minutes, where Alexandra will share the common issues faced by finance professionals including the friction points that cost time, opportunities and long term stress in the workplace.
Where is this hosted?
The event will be hosted on zoom, participants will receive a copy of the discussion points and be able to ask Q&A during the session.
Spaces are limited, register to secure your place.
Challenges lying ahead for finance:
- Talent needing stringer people skills to succeed and progress
- Employees lacking communication skills to deal with difficult conversations and gravitas
- No set space or requirement to work on their leadership skills
- Low confidence affecting the delivery of work
- New processes or data-led initiatives are being lost due to a lack of impact
- A lost sense of purpose and motivation in people
The aim of the session is to give you clarity on the future challenges and skills required in finance and also a deeper understanding of personality and performance.
A detailed view of the blocks that you will encounter and need to overcome to achieve higher performance in the next two years.
Who is the workshop for?
Leaders & Managers in Finance
- Learn how to boost confidence, communication and consciousness for your self and your team
HR & L&D Professionals
- Get key insights into how to develop and encourage your finance people
"There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality."
-- Anthony Robbins
Chris Brown, Managing Director Brown & Co
I've had one session with Alexandra so far but got incredible value from just that one session. I came away feeling all fired up and ready to take on the world! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for coaching, particularly to accountants who are looking to become that true trust advisor role for their clients. Thanks again Alexandra. Invaluable!
Aileen Edgar, Accounting lecturer
I had a fantastic one hour session with Alexandra. She helped me to get clarity on what wasn’t working for me in my business and what actions I needed to take to move it forward. By the end of the hour I felt clear and motivated. Within 24 hours I had taken the first step on the action plan we had created which, on my own, I wouldn’t have felt brave enough to do! I can highly recommend working with Alexandra.
Pamela Phillips, MD de Jong Phillips
I highly recommend Alexandra if you are looking to develop your speaking skills for you or your team.
I’ve participated in a couple of Alexandra’s courses and I can easily see how they will, and are, helping me deliver more impactful presentations.
Alexandra makes the course engaging and fun and is a pleasure to learn from.